Thursday, January 12, 2012

People's Choice Awards

I only saw some of The People's Choice Awards last night, and I thought Kaley Cuoco did a wonderful job. But after looking at the results, I have to respectfully disagree with some of the outcomes. These are the results that I would have prefered:

Favorite TV Crime Drama: CSI or Bones
Favorite New Comedy: Last Man Standing (It's got Tim Allen, come on.)
Favorite Pop Artist: Katy Perry or Lady Gaga
Favorite TV Drama Actress: Emily Deschanel
Favorite Cable TV Drama: Dexter (I think this is a no-brainer.)
Favorite Network TV Comedy: The Big Bang Theory and Modern Family (tie for me)
Favorite TV Comedy Actor: Jim Parsons
Favorite TV Comedy Actress: I would have been happy with either Kaley Cuoco or Jane Lynch
Favorite Tour Headliner: U2
Favorite Song of the Year: Rolling in the Deep by Adele

Now my voice is heard. :)

1 comment:

  1. It is so funny, all the things you mentioned besides Modern Family, I have no clue about. What do I do, live in a cave???...LOL Love your header picture! Kit

    ReplyDelete