Saturday, December 17, 2011

Favorite Christmas Movies


'Tis the season for all my holiday movie favorites. My favorites are:
  • A Christmas Story (my all-time favorite)
  • Christmas with the Kranks
  • Elf
  • The Santa Clause trilogy
  • Mickey's Christmas Carol
  • It's a Wonderful Life
  • Miracle on 34th Street
  • Home Alone 1 & 2
  • Scrooged
  • Disney's A Christmas Carol (2009 version)
  • Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
  • Santa Clause is Coming to Town
  • Eloise at Christmastime
There are others that I enjoy, but these are ones that I make sure to watch every year. I love the music, the stories, and the memories they bring back of previous holidays. What are some of your favorites?

2 comments:

  1. Some of your favorites are my fav's too! Here are some of mine: A Christmas Carol, Christmas Vacation, A Miracle on 34th Street, White Christmas, Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol, and of course The Grinch! Not the Jim Carey version...LOL Kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I watch The Grinch every year too. :)

    ReplyDelete